Notice Survival Economy Public Forum

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.

Kashall

Senior Moderator
Feb 9, 2020
Null Island
eternalrealms.net

Hello everyone!​

It's been a hot month on Eternal Realms since the release of survival, and we wanted to host a public forum regarding the economy on Survival.
We had some ideas and wanted to hear from the community! We invite anyone and everyone who wants to listen in, a mic is not required unless you wish to ask a question.
Feel free to join us this Saturday, July 16th 2022 at 3 PM Server Time (EST).

This meeting will be held on our
public discord server, using our discord invite.
The speaker is @Kashall, and any related parties.

Topics that may be included in the meeting:
Vote Parties, Event Bonuses, Shop Taxation, Issues with the Bartering System, and Increasing Player Presence.

If you have any questions regarding this event, feel free to mention me on Discord.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuttyknight42

Mar 21, 2020

Hello everyone!​

It's been a hot month on Eternal Realms since the release of survival, and we wanted to host a public forum regarding the economy on Survival.
We had some ideas and wanted to hear from the community! We invite anyone and everyone who wants to listen in, a mic is not required unless you wish to ask a question.
Feel free to join us this Saturday, July 16th 2022 at 3 PM Server Time (EST).

This meeting will be held on our
public discord server, using our discord invite.
The speaker is @Kashall, and any related parties.

Topics that may be included in the meeting:
Vote Parties, Event Bonuses, Shop Taxation, Issues with the Bartering System, and Increasing Player Presence.

If you have any questions regarding this event, feel free to mention me on Discord.​
I’m interested but unfortunately I work 1pm to 10pm.