hi this is arkonxt

• With the update to Minecraft 1.20.1 rolled out, we will need to reset the Wastelands. Unless anything unforseene happens, we will be resetting the Wastelands on May 4th, 2024.
    A backup date of May 11th, 2024 will be used if more time is needed for players to remove their items from the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands before this date, as anything left will be deleted upon reset.
oi! i'm ark, and 99% of you have probably already met me!

I'm a gamer, twitch streamer, and traveler, with a small graphic design service for friends.

My favorite games are Minecraft, Rocket League, Overwatch, the Kingdom Hearts series, Celeste, and more. I'm a member of the robotics and quiz bowl teams, and i listen to a LOT of electronic music.

Favorite music artists include RUFUS DU SOL, georgia, Jadu Heart, ODESZA, Flume, No Mana, deadmau5, Louis the Child, Louis Futon, 3LAU, and many many more.

I do gaming livestreams every so often (i haven't been able to lately due to poor internet service), and i'd appreciate it if you came to my channel sometime! I also really like to play games with friends, so if you want to join me for a few rounds of OW or RL, let me know!