hi this is arkonxt

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.
oi! i'm ark, and 99% of you have probably already met me!

I'm a gamer, twitch streamer, and traveler, with a small graphic design service for friends.

My favorite games are Minecraft, Rocket League, Overwatch, the Kingdom Hearts series, Celeste, and more. I'm a member of the robotics and quiz bowl teams, and i listen to a LOT of electronic music.

Favorite music artists include RUFUS DU SOL, georgia, Jadu Heart, ODESZA, Flume, No Mana, deadmau5, Louis the Child, Louis Futon, 3LAU, and many many more.

I do gaming livestreams every so often (i haven't been able to lately due to poor internet service), and i'd appreciate it if you came to my channel sometime! I also really like to play games with friends, so if you want to join me for a few rounds of OW or RL, let me know!