[Future Addition] A few suggestions

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.

ThaKloned

Feb 12, 2020
Canada
#1. Mob Heads

Would love to see this. The chance for both hostile & passive mobs heads to be available to drop when killed by the player. Player heads as well would be great. I know some people like to trade/collect. Having them stack together would also be important.

#2. Voter's Items/Rewards

We've seen these before and it's a great incentive to vote every day. Different items for reaching certain vote streaks. Such items like leather armour with some lower-mid enchantments, maybe some soulbound items like echest, an arrow (for infinity users), etc. Stuff that won't break the normal game play but adds a little protection to some useful items.

#3. Vote Leaderboard on Forums

Would be cool to see who has the most votes per month and all time. Maybe each month the top 5 or 10 voters get placed in a raffle to win a renamed items signifying that month they won.

#4. Add a Difficulty Setting for In game

Maybe have a scale of 1 to 10 of varying difficulty. Give people an option to play a little more challenging. Maybe make the default 1 or something so new people are not scared off because it's too hard.

Just a few ideas I thought I would share for future considerations. Any feedback or suggested changes always welcome.

Reactions: ZandercraftGames