- Nov 9, 2019
We're glad to announce that Eternal Realms has been updated to Minecraft 1.18.1!
Along with the update to Minecraft 1.18.1, there have been a handful of bug fixes as well as some new features added:
- Rework the Idle Protection (AFK) system
- There are now 2 explicit types: Artificial and Natural
- Automatically promote an artificial idle to a natural one after some time.
- The time command no longer increments the day count
- Fix unblocking group invites
- Fix some Dynmap integration issues
- Livemap visibility wasn't updating properly, this should be fixed.
- Fix an issue when using player shops
- An error was occurring when trying to use a shop when the shop owner was offline.
- Fix various vanish leaks
- Colors in chat will now only be reverted instead of removed
- Soulbound fireworks properly work in crossbows non
- Elytra boost height limit is now based on world height
- Having an exact balance now works for buying items
- Added 'list' as an alias to /stable info
- The /horse command has been renamed to /mount
- Added the ability to claim and unclaim Striders
- This grants protections to your favorite lava-walking buddy!
- Command: /mount strider [claim|unclaim]
- Striders, Llamas, and Pigs can now be stored in stables.
- Removed /mojangstatus
- Mojang no longer exposes their service status
- Allow Shulkers to spawn in protected spawns
- This change allows players to bring a shulker into the wilderness.
- Fortune is now considered when using EasyHarvest
- Added the Bow of Illumination
- PvP checks should now work properly
- Lots of small/internal fixes
Now about that Bow of Illumination... You can get one by redeeming the code LIGHTBOW in-game using /redeem!
Also with this update comes a Wastelands reset, as well as a refreshed Wastelands Spawn!