The Suggestions

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.

Mataris

Nov 8, 2021
So I was asked to do it, so here I am, doing it. It's not like it was needed or anything but I hope that it will help and now that I wasted enough of your time reading this first part and introduction to this sublime work of science-fiction and great discussion documentary thingy, I hope you'll like what I did there the ring is calling.

SO!

Now that I have your attention.

The first suggestion was "Pets" for the supporters, tiny hovering thingy with names atop the shoulder of supporter(s), max of 1 of course with a good variety of it. like "shark" (a head that looks like a shark) or a bee, a bee would be nice.

the second one is of course the usual Hats, either the command /hat (the bloc in your hand goes in your head slot, you know what I mean) or some hat, like witch hat, cat hat, you know the deal.

then there's the last suggestion which goes with the "community Boosters" Idea that popped up in a discussion we had earlier today. Have the supporter get a certain command, usable once every day, which gives a boost of their choice or a preset one to the whole server for a limited amount of time, maximum being 1h of course. example of it would be haste, strength, Resistance, you know the deal, beacon ability. the other part was more Willies idea, Imma write it because it's important to keep a record down.
Pay $$ on the website to get a server wide boost (exp boost, so you get double exp or something) for a day to a week depending on price and force of boost.

So yeah, that's about it I guess. Hope I never have to write such a text again.

Yours truly,
Mataris.

Reactions: ZandercraftGames