Kash Me Outside How About That.

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.

Kashall

Senior Moderator
Feb 9, 2020
Null Island
eternalrealms.net
Brave of you to take time out of your day to read this. I am Kashall. I have gone by many names previously and have decided to stick with Kashall. I do not limit myself to one specific area of expertise therefore I have a mix of different areas of expertise not limited to Javascript Frontend and Backend Developing, Server Administration, Drawing and Producing Electronic Circuits, and Hardware Hacking (using hardware for a different purpose). I used to actively own and run a Minecraft Server Network that has since ceased production.

Most of any code I make public is usually ran in developer environments and is not usable in production. Some projects I have listed on Github are mashups of 2-3 different services to obtain a specific product.

I currently run a private business dedicated to actively creating, developing and hosting websites for small businesses in my area.

I currently am studying to obtain a role in an IT (no specific job roles but a job in the field).

I play many games, more or less specific to Minecraft, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and Rocket League.

I was introduced to Eternal Realms by @ZandercraftGames and @CheckDFX and have enjoyed it ever since.