Hello everyone, Joy here! ^^

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.

Joy_the_Miner

Jan 16, 2020
Sacramento, California
Hi all, my name is Joy, and contrary to what many may believe, I am not all that much of a gamer in real life. In my personal life, I am a digital artist at heart. I'm actually more interested in being a digital artist than gaming. (You may see my skills "put to use" in things here and there, such as my avatar on here or on Discord)

In Minecraft, I am hardly the most "creative" person, but I am very good at going on very VERY long mining trips to get a lot of items along the way. Basically, I am not good with building with items, but I am good at getting the items for others to build with! :D

I am currently a full-time data manager employee. Which explains why I am not able to come online much during the workdays, rather the weekends instead. Even though I'm not able to do much as a staff member, I try my best to interact with the community~

I promise, I do not bite, feel free to reach out to me and contact me if you wish! ^^