Remote balance viewer.

• With an update to 1.20.1 starting to show on the horizon, we will be resetting the Wastelands. Please be sure to recover/remove all items and blocks that you don't want to loose from the Wastelands, as anything left will be deleted upon reset. There is currently no timeframe as to when the update will be ready, but it could be within the next 1-2 months.

chris352010

May 28, 2022
Newfoundland, Canada
I'm addicted to having money and like to know how much money I have at all times I'd like to be able to view it from the website would also be cool if there was a transaction log aswell.

Kashall

Senior Moderator
Feb 9, 2020
Null Island
eternalrealms.net
I'm addicted to having money and like to know how much money I have at all times I'd like to be able to view it from the website would also be cool if there was a transaction log aswell.

Outside of the current specifications, the public api does not have any endpoints you can call to get a specific balance. We do have an internal tool to get the total amount of ether in circulation, but is not available for public use just quite yet. I'll work with the Developer Team to see if we can implement something.

Reactions: ZandercraftGames