Notice Survival Economy Public Forum

Kashall

Senior Moderator
Feb 9, 2020
Null Island
eternalrealms.net

Hello everyone!​

It's been a hot month on Eternal Realms since the release of survival, and we wanted to host a public forum regarding the economy on Survival.
We had some ideas and wanted to hear from the community! We invite anyone and everyone who wants to listen in, a mic is not required unless you wish to ask a question.
Feel free to join us this Saturday, July 16th 2022 at 3 PM Server Time (EST).

This meeting will be held on our
public discord server, using our discord invite.
The speaker is @Kashall, and any related parties.

Topics that may be included in the meeting:
Vote Parties, Event Bonuses, Shop Taxation, Issues with the Bartering System, and Increasing Player Presence.

If you have any questions regarding this event, feel free to mention me on Discord.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuttyknight42

Mar 21, 2020

Hello everyone!​

It's been a hot month on Eternal Realms since the release of survival, and we wanted to host a public forum regarding the economy on Survival.
We had some ideas and wanted to hear from the community! We invite anyone and everyone who wants to listen in, a mic is not required unless you wish to ask a question.
Feel free to join us this Saturday, July 16th 2022 at 3 PM Server Time (EST).

This meeting will be held on our
public discord server, using our discord invite.
The speaker is @Kashall, and any related parties.

Topics that may be included in the meeting:
Vote Parties, Event Bonuses, Shop Taxation, Issues with the Bartering System, and Increasing Player Presence.

If you have any questions regarding this event, feel free to mention me on Discord.​
I’m interested but unfortunately I work 1pm to 10pm.